24.08.2013

Distressed Guitar


OMG! The card took me about 4h to be finished and the most of the time I spent on the guitar creation :-) But I made it by myself, without any die or template! Huuurraaaay! The card is for my goddaugther's 20th birthday... She has a music group, sings and plays the guitar. It was a lot of work but it was worth it ;-)

 The card goes for:
Challenge#64 at Lawnscaping because all the card is distressed by the Disstressed Inks,
Wyzwanie#20 Poplątane - użyłam sznurka w nietypowy sposób
Sing a little Song for me at Heart 2 Heart
Something New at Craft Room - this is my first guitar ever :-)
Flower Power at Papertake Weekly - besides of using self made flowers, I guess the card with the guitar and a vintage look, has a very "flower-power age" feeling
Use Some Twine at Divas by Design
Day#235 Unstamped at 365 Cards









18 komentarzy:

  1. Świetna kartka:)Rewelacyjny pomysł i wykonanie:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. WOW! That is stunning and so beautiful, what a fab use of twine, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Rewelacyjny pomysł, świetne wykonanie!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Wow, this is amazing, especially the stringing of the guitar. Thanks for sharing it with us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs, Janine x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. What a wonderful card ! who wouldn't be pleased to receive such a card :)
    thank you for sharing it with the craft-room challenge
    Von ☺

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. and it's a fab guitar too! love how you've highlighted the 20- clever! thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room challenge, Debi x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Beautiful card - beautiful distressing! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Lawnscaping Challenge, hugs, Karin

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Wow, you've made a truly awesome card, I love love love your guitar and those flowers. Fabulous! Thanks for entering it into 365 Cards.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Super gorgeous! Your hardwork sure pays off. What a wonderful card!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Wow! Your guitar is amazing! Especially since it was made by hand. I love the flowers and the bingo card with the 20 circled. What a beautiful card. I'm sure your goddaughter will treasure it. I'm also amazed that it only took you 4 hours. It would have taken me days! Great job.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Świetny pomysł! Widać, że wykonanie musiało być pracochłonne, ale rezultat niesamowity :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Powiem tylko: ach!
    Ciekawy pomysł, fantastyczny wykon!
    Dziękuję Ci za udział w poplątanym wyzwaniu 123scrapujTy

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. I love the detail of this card! This is stunning! Amazing job!

    -Samantha

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Love it, I had to stop by and leave you a comment. This is an amazing card. Well done.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. This is amazing - I love it, thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    OdpowiedzUsuń