W ramach wygranej w sierpniowym wyzwaniu, z której ogromnie się cieszę! mam zaszczyt występować tym razem na gościnnych występach w scrapki-wyzwaniowo z jakże wdzięcznym tematem STARS.
Postawiłam na tag'a z nocnym pejzażem,
jakoś mi ostatnio nostalgicznie blisko do rozgwieżdżonego nieba.
Dobrej nocy zatem :-)
Hi there and let me invite you to join our SSS Monday Challenge
This week it's all about POWDER POWER
and you can use Embossing Powders or Pigment Powders.
As always there is a $50 voucher to win and spend at SSS Store!
My today's inspiration is an earth color tag made with INFUSIONS!
I just love them because of the diversity of shades closed in one small bottle.
You definitely need to try them. The results are different each time!
Please find below instructions of how to I've made this tag:
1. Adhere a wrinkled tissue to the tag with a CLEAR GESSO.
2. When it's still wet, apply INFUSIONS and daub upright.
3. Add some water letting the colors flecks dissolve.
4. If you're happy with the result, let it all dry.
5. Moderate the backgroung with WHITE PAINT applying it with a dry brush.
7. Daub randomly a little portion of METALLIQUE PAINT.
8. Paint the cardboard branch with GROUND ESPRESSO spray.
9. Watercolor the bird from BLOOM stamp set by Prima.
10. Adhere the bird with 3D foam.
11. Place some BOTANICAL RUBS randomly.
12. Color the WORD PLAY letters (Thanks, Sandra!) with diferent DISTRESS CRAYONS and outline the edges with BLACK CHAMELEON pen.
13. Adhere the letters with 3D foam, add a twine.
INSPIRED BY MUSIC
This is a new challenge at SSS Monday Challenge.
The possibilities are absolutely endless!
As always there is a $50 voucher to win and spend at the greatest
Simon Says Stamp Store! Join us asap!
To be honest, I wasn't thinking too much about the song which inspires me.
One of the most emotional songs ever for me is Purple Rain by Prince.
I love him always and forever and this challenge is dedicated to this great song!
Another pages in my Art Journal.
It was a lot of fun totally out of my comfort zone.
I was playing with the strongest Dylusions Paint colors ever!
This is how the pages looked like in the beginning.
Then after smoothing them with first layer of White Paint.
Then I played with Extra Large Dots stencil by Simon Says Stamp
and the Woodgrain Stencil by Echo Park.
Then I covered the stenciled parts with Opal Magic Paint
and played with Distress Crayons over the dots
and colored with Black Soot Crayon my main sentiment.
Finally I gave some white drops with Picket Fence Spray
and stamped randomly Vintage Vanity text by Prima.