05.09.2016

STAMPtember!



and STAMPtember is in da house! 
There couldn't be other challenge theme than STAMP IT of course!

This is a special month in the Simon Says Stamp Store with lots of new releases.
This week we'd like to see STAMPS in your projects, no digi allowed.
We are showcasing the newest STAMPtember products but if you do not have them yet, we'd be delighted seing any Simon's Exclusive Products!


 As always there is $50 voucher to win and spend at the fabulous SSS Store!

Since I really love red dry wine, this stamp set is just perfect for me :-)
and I guess it will be for many of you, lol.
There's always time for a glass of wine, right?


First I made a background using Extra Large Dots stencil by SSS. 
This is my very new stencil and I really love it so you'll see it here quite often!
I blended two colors of Distress Inks to match with the grapes. 


Then I stamped the grapes, bottle and glass onto a watercolor paper and started to watercolor the images with Distress Inks. After that I fussy cut them and placed with 3D dots. 


Finally I stamped the sentiment and emboss it. 


   


Supplies:




12 komentarzy:

  1. Beautiful! Of course I love this sentiment but the grapes look incredible! The subtle polka-dotted background adds a fun-feel to the card...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. You did a remarkable job on this! I really love the purple color palette an how you layered your grapes to make them really come to life. And I adore the way you did the subtle dots in the background!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Beautiful card, Macarena! Stunning job on your fussy cutting and such beautiful colors.

    Cathie ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Beautiful, Macarena! Love how you made the soft dots in the background and popped the images! Definitely a card for a wine lover, and so pretty! xx Maura

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. So fresh and bright - you've made me thirsty!
    Alison x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. This is so cool, Marzena! I love what you've done with the stamp set, it really pops! The purple is amazing, it's bright and happy! Love it! Hugs, Sandra

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Amazing card Marzena!!! Love the white mixed with bright purple!!!! Fantastic project! Barbara

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. beautiful card Macarena...love those big dots...great colour work on those grapes and yes the sentiment says it all...hugs kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. This is such a beautiful card, Marzena and I adore the fresh, bright colours you've chosen to use...they really pop against the white background to create a incredibly eye-catching piece of work! <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Such a beautiful card!! All those grapes coming down the side of the card look amazing! Love it!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Your card is so fabulous, Macarena. Love the beautiful soft color scheme. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń