23.05.2016

Make A Wish - Simon Monday Challenge


Hi everybody who's waiting for this Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!
Here we come with a fabulous theme

 MAKE A WISH


As always our generous sponsor Simon Says Stamp is giving a $50 voucher
to shop amazing things at Simon Says Stamp Store!



My Art Journal pages are made again using the technique I loved watching our DT friend Barbara post here. I really love the results of this technique. 
Here below you can see the step by step pictures about how I've made it.



For my background made on Watercolor Paper, I used Dylusions Sprays 
then I put Clear Embossing Ink through the Prima stencil and heat embossed with Clear Embossing Powder by Simon Says Stamp. 
After that I covered the page with Dylusions Black Paint and the colors 
popped up from underneath the black.
Between the black and blank space I used dark blue 
and purple Distress Inks to get an effect of an irregular night sky. 
I die cut two lines of houses from a heavy cardboard, 
covered with gesso and Dylusions Sprays
Finally gave Glossy Accents which brighten the colors and made them vibrant. After that I stamped some details with White Ink, put the stars 
and to give a final touch of night shining sky, 
I adhered randomly Gold Foil by Prima (thank you, Sandra!!!). 
Finally I cut out the sentiment with Alphanumeric Dies which I just love! 









Supplies:

 
   

12 komentarzy:

  1. Fabulous pages Macarena, I love the bright colours against the dark background, absolutely stunning! I will have to have a go at this technique too! GORGEOUS! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I love the black background and pops of bright colors, Macarena! It really does remind me a starry summer nights. I am so looking forward to summer! Cathie

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Totally fab pages!! Love the bright colors against the black background!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. your project is amazing Macarena...the background is stunning and I adore your row of colourful dwellings...hugs kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. This is amazing!! I love the dark background with the bright colours and the houses are fantastic!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. So cool, Marzena! I love how the bright colors pop against that wonderful dark cityscape background, to me it looks like the lit windows in skyscrapers!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. I'm so happy you love this technique! your project is stunning!!!! Love how you've painted the words!!!! Barbara

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Love your gorgeous journal page, Macarena. The colors and patterns on the background are amazing! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. The saturated colour on your art journal pages is fantastic, Marzena ... so rich and vibrant ... and the shiny little village homes along the edge are so sweet ... what a wonderfully colourful neighbourhood! Anita :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Amazing color and lovely dimension! I enjoyed seeing how you achieved the color spots~

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. I am way too chicken to use this much black on a project, but you've made it look absolutely amazing!!! I love how you've mixed bright colors with the dark background and I adore how you gave your little houses such great gloss and dimension!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Love this night time city scape you've created, Marzena! Amazing techniques! I have those houses now too, so thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, Sandra

    OdpowiedzUsuń