09.05.2016

Emboss It - Simon Monday Challenge



Hello! This is the reason I love Mondays: 

Today's theme is EMBOSS IT

I love to see all the talented DT girls projects and wait for yours.

As always there is a $50 voucher to win and spend 
at the greatest Simon Says Stamp Store.


My card is all embossed and mainly inspired by the clear embossing technique shown by my DT colleague Barbara here! It's my first time using this great technique and will try it again for sure. This is so much fun. 


First I sprayed all the base with Dylusions Ink Sprays
After that I put the Embossing Ink through the Prima stencil,
sprinkled with Clear Embossing Powder and melted with Heat Tool. 
I covered all the surface with Black Paint by Dylusions
Stamped randomly Rough It Up and Stitched stamps, 
covered by White Powder and heated. 
I cut some Wildflowers dies out form a cardstock 
misted with Dylusions Sprays
Using the same sprays I colored a piece of cardstock and cut Happiness
All the die-cuts were fixed with 3D foam dots.
Finally I splashed all the card with White Paint.










15 komentarzy:

  1. Gorgeous card Macarena, the bright flowers with the dark background is stunning, I love the whole design of this absolutely fabulous! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I love the bright colors again the dark background, Macarena! I've got to get those wildflower dies. Thanks for the inspiration! Cathie

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Fabulous background with lovely flowers! TFS

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Oooh, looks so cool! I'm definitely intrigued by the technique. I just live heat embossing anything-- watching the wax melt is like a 15 second hypnotic nap! :-) love the darkness of this wut the bright colors.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Wow! Love the variation of color, and the texture is spot on!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. The colors look so good against the darker background, Macarena. Love the idea with the embossing powder through the stencil - that opens up a whole new world. Lovely, lovely card! hugs, Maura

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. First, thanks so much! I adore the dark background, this card is perfect, colors, design. flowers are stunning! fabulous work! BArbara

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. love your project Macarena...the close up detail is amazing and the gorgeous wildflowers pop right off the dark background...hugs kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. love your project Macarena...the close up detail is amazing and the gorgeous wildflowers pop right off the dark background...hugs kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. This is such a clever take on this challenge! I love how you made the flowers so bright and how they're standing out so beautifully from that wonderful rich dark background. This makes me feel like there's always hope in life!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Love that you've started with a black background, Macarena! That's so difficult! I'm amazed how colorful it is! Can't wait to play with those wild flower die cuts ;)! Hugs, Sandra

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Absolutely gorgeous work of art!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Fabulous card!! The black background is so stunning,especially together with all those bright colours. Love it!

    OdpowiedzUsuń