30.05.2016

Monochrome - Simon Monday Challenge



Since it's Monday, let me invite you to join our 

MONOCHROME 

fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!
Just take ONE color or its shades and make a project.


As always there is a $50 voucher waiting for one lucky 
randomly choosen crafter who could spend it 


Here I come with my inspiration.
I chose my fave shades of fuccsia/purple with a touch of black and white.


The background is made on a watercolor paper colored with Distress Inks.
A lot of water and layers of colors. I just couldn't stop :-)
When I was quite satisfied with the blending of colors, I stamped randomly some background patterns with Archival Jet Black Ink and put some accents with a White Sharpie Pen. I embossed the great sentiment from Ponderings by Tim Holtz and again gave a touch of White Sharpie. 
The dragonfly was stamped with Black Jet as well and softly colored 







14 komentarzy:

  1. beautiful tag Macarena, the shades of pink are lovely and the background stamping and highlights are fabulous! I love how you used the white pen! absolutely gorgeous :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I love your background and use of the white pen, Macarena! Your tag is absolutely beautiful! Cathie

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. wonderful tag Macarena! The pink is so bright and happy feel! xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Awesome tag, Macarena! That dragonfly is so life like, and I love how you add the wonderful little bunch of threads.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. So pretty. Excellent job of an aged-but-still-vibrant tag. So much 2 dimensional visual texture with the various stamps, then the 3 dimensional with the perfectly curved dragonfly! Hope all is well!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. stunning tag...love the hot pink and how you highlighted the detail with a white Sharpie...finished off with a beautiful dragonfly...hugs kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. stunning tag...love the hot pink and how you highlighted the detail with a white Sharpie...finished off with a beautiful dragonfly...hugs kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Love your beautiful tag, Macarena. The colors and the patterns on the background are gorgeous. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Stunning tag!! Love the color and texture :)


    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Fantastic tag! Pink is not my color, but you've used it in a wonderful way! Love the design and love your white higlights! BArbara

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. This is so beautiful! I adore all those shades of pink you incorporated and how you gave it highlights with the white Sharpie. It is a little work of art and is one of my favorites that you've done so far! I love everything about it!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Fabulous tag, Marzena! Love the rich pink! The dragonfly looks amazing! It's so pretty! The touches of white are gorgeous! Hugs, Sandra

    OdpowiedzUsuń