Hi there and let me invite you to join our SSS Monday Challenge
This week it's all about POWDER POWER
and you can use Embossing Powders or Pigment Powders.
As always there is a $50 voucher to win and spend at SSS Store!
My today's inspiration is an earth color tag made with INFUSIONS!
I just love them because of the diversity of shades closed in one small bottle.
You definitely need to try them. The results are different each time!
Please find below instructions of how to I've made this tag:
1. Adhere a wrinkled tissue to the tag with a CLEAR GESSO.
2. When it's still wet, apply INFUSIONS and daub upright.
3. Add some water letting the colors flecks dissolve.
4. If you're happy with the result, let it all dry.
5. Moderate the backgroung with WHITE PAINT applying it with a dry brush.
7. Daub randomly a little portion of METALLIQUE PAINT.
8. Paint the cardboard branch with GROUND ESPRESSO spray.
9. Watercolor the bird from BLOOM stamp set by Prima.
10. Adhere the bird with 3D foam.
11. Place some BOTANICAL RUBS randomly.
12. Color the WORD PLAY letters (Thanks, Sandra!) with diferent DISTRESS CRAYONS and outline the edges with BLACK CHAMELEON pen.
13. Adhere the letters with 3D foam, add a twine.