04.09.2013

Vintage Wedding


This is so unusual Wedding card! I guess is for brave people :D But anyway, who told that the wedding card must be white and clear? This one was totally inspired by the Challenge: Stamping All-Stars at Simon Says Stamp. I used all my favorite stamps: the old letter as a background, bicycles for the couple and the butterfly. I used self made flowers and a lot of distress inks :-) I like it ...
I'd like to join the Challenge#199 Texture at Totally Gorjuss as well :-)







4 komentarze:

  1. A beautiful wedding card! Your right...who says that they have to be white? I love the bicycles! Very sweet! Thanks for joining us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge ~Michelle

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I like your wedding card being something different! I think it's really cute and I love the sepia tones you've used on this. The two bicycles are a cute idea! I love all of the beautiful roses you've used on your card and the lovely little die cut pieces you've used behind them to create a spray. So pretty! Your layering of the cardstock, the embossed cardstock and then the "together" bingo card with all of the other embellishments is a really nice design! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. <3 Candy

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Lovely shabby chic wedding card. Sweet design with all the lovely embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Yay! Congrats on your $50.00 win over at Simon Says Stamp's Monday Challenge. Your wedding card was really amazing! I loved it (as you can see in the post above). haha I'm so happy that you are our lucky winner this week! Have fun spending your $. <3 Candy

    OdpowiedzUsuń