6.08.2018

Trust the Mess



Hi there in the middle of summer!
Is there so hot, too? 
Here's like: can someone close the hell's doors, please?
Well, let us all refresh with a new Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.


This week we want you to TAPE IT UP
so please use a tape to whatever you make. 

We also showcase Jane Davenport's products so if you have them, 
we'd love to see them used on your projects. 

Remember that you can be a happy winner of $50 voucher


I have to admit it's my first use of Jane's products ever 
and I chose a set of this beautiful girls rub-ons and a set of small tapes.
My card is quite romantic and look at this lady, isn't she gorgeous? 
I'm in love with her hat!


I started with covering my base with the modeling paste through the Leafy stencil, then covered all this with a thin layer of Mother of Pearl mousse and finally gave it some shades of brown with Distress Oxides. 

Since the frame which matched with the lady was too dark, I decided to give it totally different color. I covered it with Crackle Paste and colored with several Distress Oxides in very different colors. 


I took two strips of a watercolor paper and just colored them using 
Distress Oxides and water. I loved how the shades of green mixed together. 


Finally I placed the lady on a white paper and colored the background 
with a light pink. I also placed a piece of tulle to give her more dignity...
The tulle here reminds me a veil that wore ladies in old times.





Products used: