21.10.2019

Spooky


Hello crafters!
This week we invite you to join our scary and SPOOKY challenge


As always you can be a random winner of $50 voucher
and spend it at Simon Says Stamp Store


 I'm not a Halloween crafter cause here in Poland we almost don't celebrate
 this day so there is absolutely no Halloween cards tradition at all. 
I love to see US or UK people projects but me personally don't make any. 
However I decided to give a try to the latest Stampember stamps set 
by Tim Holtz after I saw all the amazing projects gilrs had made. 
I must admit I love the dragon... a lot!


I embossed both backgrounds with embossing folders and colored them.
In th beginning the green panel was meant to be a Xmas card, lol. 
I guess I need to make another one...


Then I stamped and embossed the dragon and the bottle, painted them
with vibrant colors, fussy cut and adhered with 3D foam.


Products used: