4.11.2019

Thanks


Hello crafters!
This week we find things we are thankful for cause the theme is

THANKS / THANKSGIVING

We're also showcasing AALL & CREATE fabulous products! 


As always you can be a random winner of $50 voucher
and spend it at Simon Says Stamp Store


 I have noticed that I tend to make strong contrast in my projects lately 
and I also started to use more black even in a soft designs. 
Does it mean something? Maybe Freud would have a suggestion :)

Well, this one is full of deep red flowers and black color. 


I started with stamping with DO Black Soot and embossing 
with SSS Fine Detail Clear Embossing Powder - this is my perfect couple. 

Then I colored the flowers (and as you see the guitars too, so there will be something done soon) and fussy cut them. 

To give more interest to the petals, I covered them with transparent gloss.

For my background I stamped with blacks the entire image 
and treated it with water to make a bit of messy look. 





Products used: