19.07.2021

Strawberry boxes


Hello crafty friends!
This week we're inviting you to share with us your projects about

FOOD and/or DRINK



Simon Says Stamp Store is offering the $25 voucher.


I have made a short break in cardmaking and decided to alter 
2 carton fruit boxes I stored this strawberry season. 
As soon as I saw them I knew they will get a new life someday.
Here in Poland you can buy strawberries in them mostly. 
The strawberry season is coming to an end but the boxes goes on :)


I started with covering the inner and outer surface with white gesso and left to dry. 
Then I painted the boxes with white chalk paint and distress pumice stone.
Made some castings out of Prima moulds and resin 
and glued them with collage medium. 


Then played with colors: beige, brown and a bit of light blue. 
This process took me the longest until I was happy with the result. 

This is how the box looked before I painted it:




Products used: