24.09.2013

Triple Wedding Set



OK, I have to admit I felt in love with Tim Holtz stamps!!! Recently I've bought some sets of them and they are my first Tim's stamps ever! Yesterday I decided to try and use them and I got totally lost. Instead of making one card I did three and still haven't got enough :) I am afraid this stamps are addictive...! I really really LOVE them!!! Using the creative flow I felt last night, I made this set of 3 cards all stamped by Tim's stamps, all they wedding and in the same mood. 
I am definitely joining the Challenge#32 Game Set Match at A blog Named Hero, the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge cause I used this sets of stamps from SSS Shop: Stampers Anonymous - CLASSICS #7 and Stampers Anonymous ARTFUL ARTIFACTS and the Moochromatic Lawnscaping Challenge#66. Ten komplet leci również na Wyzwanie tematyczne Vintage#18 w Craftowym Ogródku.