28.02.2014

Wedding Box



Hi there in another inspiration with IBS products.
This time a have for you an exploding box made for a wedding of a couple who works as a garden designer and their company name is Green Leaf. I felt so inspired about their job that the main detail on the box are green leaves, a lot of them… Take a look:



I thought the best sentiments for a wedding occasion would be stamped with I Love You Because stamp set. This is a great use of them with so many possibilities of telling to the loved one why do we love them! 

 

I stamped the main sentiment I Love You Because… and then on each wall stamped different ending of the phrase. 
I made it on a small feathers just to give a lightness to the box.





Hope you like my box and feel a little bit inspired!


See you soon!