22.08.2014

Shabby Shadow Box



Good morning Crafters!
My today’s project made for IBS is a shabby shadow box.
It is my first one ever! And I really love it.


I decided to make it very bright and light, 
first I painted the wood with white acrylic paint, 
put some light vintage pink pieces of papers as a background 
and embellished all the composition with light mint handmade flowers:


 and white resin details:


  
I used a cream twine (as always!), mini eggs and some natural feathers.



I finished every window with a small white pearl.

  
On this project you see a great sentiment 
taken from Flower of the Month: Water Lily stamp set:


And another one from Basket of Flowers set:


Both of them are cut out with Fancy Labels 3 Die.
  
Hope you like it and feel a little bit inspired!

See you soon!


IBS products used:

       

My Shadow Box joins the Monday Challenge: Anything Goes at SSS :-)