17.10.2016

Treat bag


The only reason I really like Mondays is SSS new Monday Challenge


This week we suggest to make/alter a TREAT BAG or BOX

As always there is a $50 voucher to spend at the greatest SSS Store!


I have altered a small paper bag and tourned it into a layered sweetie.


This is how it looked before:


First I covered it with White Gesso all around and dried.
I applied randomly Distress Paints: Antique Linen and Tumbled Glass. 
I sprayed with Distress Stain Pumice Stone and applied Distress Ink Vintage Photo through the Ringer Stencil and add some splashes of Vintage Photo.
Add some random stamping of CAS-ual Fridays Out Loud and smear some Opal Magic Violet-Gold Acrylic Paint here and there. 
Finally I cut the Layered Dragonfly and embossed it. 
Covered with Distress Inks: Peacock Feathers and Vintage Photo. 
Applied Distress Crayons ans again Opal Magic Paint. 
Took several colors of strands and some twine and glued to the bag.
Chose the sentiment from Small Talk Stickers and adhered the dragonfly.