21.05.2018

Inspired By A Song




This is such an amazing theme 
This week we stay

INSPIRED BY A SONG!


As always you can win a $50 voucher and spend it


 I got inspired by one Love Me Tender by Elvis.
I love his songs and listen them a lot. 
My fave is Suspicious Minds but is hard to show on a project, lol. 



First I cut several SSS Heart Stream pieces and glued them to my base 
making a kind of a frame for my focal element. 
Then I covered all the surface with a layer of white gesso.
I colored it all with Distress Oxide Hickory Smoke ink and water.
After that I only placed the crackle paste on the bigger hearts and left to dry.
The hearts were colored with red and black and the rest was highlighted with more black color by smearing the oil pastel crayon.
The frame was distressed by using white gesso and silver paint. 
The photo wass covered with my fave Crackle Rock Candy. 






Products used: