29.10.2018

Take Flight


Hi there and welcome to Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
This week we are encouraging you to 
TAKE FLIGHT
and use in your projects anything that fly.


As always you could be a random winner of $50 voucher
and spend it at Simon Says Stamp Store.


I LOVE dragonflies and see them as a nature's treasure.
Love to watch them in their energetic flight and how they stop
in the air without moving and love to admire their beauty.
My dragonfly sat on the tree made with maple helicopter seeds.


I got so addicted to make this project that I forgot to make pics...
Let me try to explain shortly how I made this panel.

1. Adhered leftovers of Sizzix Ornate Frame on the edges of my panel.
2. Covered the surface with white gesso and modeling paste.
3. Adhered the maple fruits with a thick layer of distress collage medium.
Left a longer while to dry cause the helicopter seeds didn't collaborate.
4. Sprayed all the panel with yellow, green and brown sprays.
5. Added the trunk made with Sizzix 3D embossing folder.
6. Highlighted all the uneven parts with metallique paints and waxes.
7. Placed some rubons and splashed heavily with white paint + water.
8. Cut out dragonflies out of a cardboard and music notes sheets.




Products used: