31.08.2020

Doodles


Hello crafters!
This week we invite you to play with  
OODLES OF DOODLES




Simon Says Stamp Store is offering the $25 voucher.



I am definitely not a doodling person so it was a challenge for me.
However I found a way to doodle staying in my comfort zone.
I have doodled the buterfly through the stencil, clever enough? 
In the end of this post there are pics of the steps I took to get this card.





As I have mentioned, I doodled the entire butterfly through the stencil. 
The background was a piece of cardstock premade time ago
when I was playing with mixing and matching the distress oxide and inks. 
Having doodled the buterfly, I started to give it colors and shading inside 
just to make it deeper. I used the oil pastel crayons in black, brown, red and beige. 
For my base I used the peonies background stamp with some neutral distress oxides. 
I stitched the edges and added the gold enamel here and there. 


Products used: