13.09.2012

My One True Love

I a completely stack into the LOVE theme, weddings, anniversaries and all the sweet loving details. I'm not complaining at all because it makes my heart open more and more. Maybe all this loving things will bring me a Big True Endless Love...? Hmm... I wish...

But... let's focus on the challenges I've prepared this card for:
City Crafter Challenge Blog: Week # 126 - Polca Dots
The Pink Elephant Challenges: TPE 165 - Wedding/Anniversary
Retro Sketches: # 28 and based on this map the card was made :-)



5 komentarzy:

  1. Beautiful vintage card ... love the dots ... many thanks for playing at CCCB

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Simply gorgeous! I love the color and the distressed look. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at CCCB :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Beautiful card, love the colors and the lovely vintage image, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I just love this card. That image is wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. What a lovely card. So pretty design. Designing is so tough job, I have worked for the Print VIP cards company and there i have realize that how much effort and concentration is needed for the best designing. Your work is so inspirational. I appreciate this.

    OdpowiedzUsuń