16.06.2013

Treasure pearls



Inspired by this beautiful photo from Challenge#55 Treasure pearls at TheRibbon Reel I made my card full of hidden flowers, fuccsia pearls and pink color. I have to say I love the result, and you?
This card goes for Challenge#149 at Papercraft Star as a result of the inspiring tulips picture, A festival of flowers at Daring Cardmakers, June colour challenge at Ribnon Girls who inspire with the beautiuful flower bouquet, Challenge #50 - Something New/A New Style at Fashionable Stamping because this is my first card with this type of placing flowers behing a broken layer of paper, always wanted to do that and this is the result :-) 










7 komentarzy:

  1. Oh the details are wonderful on your beautiful card ... Thanks so much for playing along at Papercraft Star!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wowww, great card! I love the way the flowers tumble out of the openings so abundantly - very unique. Thank you so much for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. This is beautiful and so unusual. I love it!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Oh this looks so lovely in pink...and the burst of flowers is a great effect!
    Thankyou for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges this fortnight.
    Dot x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Stunning card! I love that idea of placing the cards behind ripped paper, so pretty. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Such a beautiful card, love the flowers bursting from the paper.
    Thanks for joining us at FSC
    Avril x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. I just love stopping by to see what you create! Love this! Thanks for joining TRR!

    OdpowiedzUsuń