23.11.2013

Stencil debut :-)


Ok, this is my first stencil project ever!!! And I used one of 2 stencils I have at the moment :D I guess I'll love this technique because I've had a lot of fun making this card with the structural paste background I bought a time ago. I was double inspired by the Stencil Challenge at Scrap It Girl and the sketch posted at Wednesday Challenge: Use Heather's Sketch by Simon Says Stamp. Ta zegarowa kartka pojedzie również na Wyzwanie#16 Czas w Stempell&Kartoon :-)

  

 







8 komentarzy:

  1. What a beautiful card. Great stencil technique. WTG!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at
    Scrap it Girl!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Great card and nice job on the stenciling. Looks fantastic.
    Ang

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. It turned out great! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with Scrap It Girl!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I love this! Thanks for playing along at Scrap It Girl.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Great use of the paste! And congrats on your very first stencil project! Thank you for joining us at Scrap It Girl!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Good job using the paste on the stencil...I haven't tried this yet! Thanks for playing along with the November Scrap It Girl Challenge!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Wow as a first project, this is amazing! Great job! Thanks for joining us over at Scrap It Girl!

    OdpowiedzUsuń