06.04.2014

Sentimental Sundays GD

 

WOW! 
I am more than happy I was invited to be a Month-long Guest Designer 
at Sentimental Sundays for April. 
Thank you Calypso :-)
My first card is for the Challenge#201: Vintage/Steampunk
as you know I love vintage projects and feel great in it.
I hope you like my card and become inspired by my creation.
You must visit the Sentimental Sundays blog to see more of DT cards!
Come and join us... 





This male b-day card goes for both 
Monday Challenge and Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp :-)
and for Fusion#7

8 komentarzy:

  1. Wonderful to have you as guest designer at Sentimental Sundays Macarena & your card is amazing!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. This is such a gorgeous creation! Love how you layered the beautiful embellishments. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Wow - your vintage label stampings are just awesome! love all the loopy threads too! thank you for playing with Fusion this week!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I love the stamping and the layout of ur card, that addition on twine gives a lot of character to ur card :) thank you for sharing with Fusion!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Lots of fun textures on this card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Your card is sooo cool. I love steampunk too and you did an awesome job with the distressing the gears, and everything. Great card and thank you for joining us at fusion :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. This is sooooo fabulous! I love all the elements and detail! Thank you for joining us at Fusion!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Very fun masculine card design.

    Hugs Diane

    OdpowiedzUsuń