10.08.2015

Happy Birthday Nancy


 Hi Nancy, this card is made especially for your Birthday...
We as your Team at Seize the Birthday would like to make you a surprise and make you smile this special day and make you feel we love you and wish you the best you can get.
I am extremely happy you're my Friend although we probably will never meet personally but that is not the most important thing. I know you are always there with your great heart carying for me.
This is a little something for you just to let you know I am here for you too!
Take a look what the rest of the Team prepared for you 18th B-day :-)







7 komentarzy:

  1. You do the most beautiful layers!
    Such a pretty card for Nancy!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Beautiful card. I agree with Hannelie, you do the most beautiful layers.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. This is beautiful, Macarena! I especially love the gorgeous pops of yellow!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Awesome card, Marzena!! thank you so much for thinking of this and getting us all started. You are so thoughtful!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, Macarena! I love all those beautiful layers and the colour scheme.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. I just got home from a lovely day with my family and I must tell you that Sharyn told me that you started this Blog Hop for me and I cannot put into words what it means to me. I have had a rough few weeks lately and this warms my heart from top to bottom! You are a dear, sweet friend and one I cherish very much! I haven't had a chance to pen my mail but your beautiful card is here among the many envelops! I just wanted to be sure to send you a message right away! Thanks isn't enough! Love you bunches my friend!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. This is absolutely stunning! Love the pops of yellow and the fabulous little details - especially the butterflies. Thanks for pulling this together!

    OdpowiedzUsuń