04.05.2014

Me, Myself and I


Wow! I did it! 
My first scrap project this year and I guess this is my first "something" made just for me!
This was a simply pleasure to make it and thinking only about myself. 
Great afternoon.
Now I'd like someone to clean up my craft room :D

Anyway, this is a canvas with my favorite photo of ...myself!
(OK, the only one that could be shown) :-P


I felt pushed up by Tusia' invitation to join 
the May 2014 Challenge #13 Celebratory Mood at Scrap Around the World
and just couldn't resist the temptation :D
I was looking at the May Mood a long while and decided to base my project on the bottom left picture of a plate with cakes. I loved the dark grey + strong pink + silver and made my canvas with this colors.



The second inspiration was the Simple Pleasures May Challenge at Berry71Bleu.
There were some Simple Pleasures: while I'm looking at my picture I always think about some pleasure, the pleasure was making this canvas as well, and I also felt inspired by this lovely board, especially the left top picture with those fabulous roses. I hope my handmade fabric flowers seem at least a little bit like them:



I guess I should play along at Challenge#235 DIY Flower at Little Red Wagon 
and will join the Simon Says: Anything Goes challenge.

 
 
 I put two very important sentences that I have to remind myself all the time! 
Now this would be easier to remember...
  
 
 
 


Hope I didn't tired you with so many photos :-)
Thank you for visiting my place...


22 komentarze:

  1. Wow!!! This is so very beautiful!! I am happy that I was a little "trigger" for you :) Thank you so much you have played with us at Berry71Bleu and Scrap Around The World xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wonderful! Great creation with that delicious pink! So glad you joined us at SATW, thank you so much! <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Macarena, I admired your work at Sentimental Sundays and I have to tell you that I love it very much. I specially love how you use twine. I became your follower, because I don't want to miss your future work. Hugs, Maja

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Beautiful photo Macarena, and gorgeous scrap layout. So many beautiful details hun. Hugs, Wends x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Beautiful layout! You should scrap pictures of yourself more often! Love the fussy cutting and all the little details that make this gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with SATW!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Absolutely gorgeous work! I love the pink colour and all those delicious flowers!
    Thank you for playing with us at SATW!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Fantastic! LOVE it!! Thanks so much for playing at SATW!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Piękna praca. I na dodatek w moim ulubionym różowym kolorze. Bardzo dobrze, że zdecydowałaś się na zabawę ze Scrap Around the World. Dziękuję! I oczywiście będę trzymała za Ciebie kciuki :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. This is very pretty I really love the colors and you pretty picture! Thank you so much for joining in on the fun with our Epic Event at Scrap Around the World ! So glad you liked the Mood Board created by Helen have a wonderful day hugs Amy

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Gorgeous creation Macarena, so many beautiful details to look at and so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Could this get any more GORGEOUS!!! Simply Wonderful!!!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Piękna praca, po prostu fantastyczna:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Beautiful layout, love the flowers and how you framed the photo! Thanks so much for joining us at Berry71Bleu!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. I love this so much!!Thanks for playing at Berry71Bleu!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. This is a really beautiful project! Thanks so much for sharing with us at SATW!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. Sooooo beautiful! Love the blooms and colouring and just a gorgeous canvas! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. Love the flowers! Just an amazing canvas! Thanks for sharing with us at berry71bleu!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. So Beautiful canvas Macarena!!! love it!! Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Around The World!!!x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  19. So many lovely details! So feminine and simply beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  20. Beautiful canvas! Love the delicate masking and the colors and beautiful! Thanks for joining us at SAT!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  21. Beautiful work....really love this soft project! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń