03.07.2014

Mrrrrauuu



There is no secret at all that I LOVE cats! 
I am so happy with my Cat set dies! They fit anywhere :-)
This time my cats inspire you with the new Seize the Birthday challenge.
We would like to see STARS or/and STRIPES on your cards...





The sentiment comes from Flower of the Month: Sweet Pea stamp set by IBS
and the banner is from Fancy Labels 3 Die set which fits perfectly :-)

   

My cats go for a walk to Challenge#36 Birthday
 and for Impression Obsession Challenge Colors of Summer
because my card reminds me hot summer nights...
and for Monday Challenge: W is for White

7 komentarzy:

  1. Love this card Macarena! The wall die cut is so cool and the added stars are perfect! Well done!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. What a sweet card. Love the cute cats on the wall die cut, and the stars are perfect.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Great card, I love your minimalist style! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. This is just adorable! I love those little cat dies and think I will have to get them too :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. This is so cute Macarena! Love the little cats sitting on the brick wall!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. All those dies are fabulous! Great birthday card for a cat lover!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. This is so much fun! Absolutely terrific!

    OdpowiedzUsuń