07.07.2014

Parissssss...


I have just came back from Paris and I am in love ;-)
The city amazed me with its architecture, colors, ambient, mystery...
I was impressed by the most of things I saw.
I don't remember when I was walking so much before but it was worth it.
I have promised to myself to print out at least a half of my 500 photos and make an album.
I will. promise :-)
I was so happy when I saw the Vintage Cafe Card Blog Post: Paris 


so I made this heartfelt card which goes too for Monday Challenge with my handmade flowers







If you are patient, there are some photos of My Paris... <3
Maybe you will love it too and go to see it. I strongly recommend... 














7 komentarzy:

  1. Your card is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the romantic feel you created and I can tell that you truly were inspired by Paris. I really like all the dimension and texture you included in your card with the frame, the flowers and the twine. I also love the lace, feather and metal embellishment you included. The color palette is soft and sophisticated and the whole card is stunning. Thanks also for included so many gorgeous pictures! What a treat to be able to see your gorgeous photos, too! I hope to get to Paris someday myself. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. So stunning! I also like your photos of Paris! It's been some time since I visited. Thank you! Ingrid x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Красивая открыточка с французским шармом :)!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. wow, this is amazing! TFS at VCCC!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Thank you for sharing your photos of Paris & I love your card ... amazing .. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Wow! Kartka cudna! Pieknie oddałaś charakter i klimat starego Paryża :) Wcale nie dziwię się, że jestes zakochana w tym mieście.
    Przepiękne zdjęcia.
    Bardzo dziekuję za udział w wyzwaniu Scrapgangu!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Śliczna karteczka. super paryski klimat. :)
    Dziękuję za wzięcie udziału w zabawie Scrapgangu. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń