It's Monday afternoon here which I really like due to 2 reasons:
1. I'm leaving the office
2. It's Monday Challenge time over Simon Says Stamp!
That is more than enough to be happy about, right?
I suggest you to join us asap and have a great Monday as well!
As always you can win a $50 voucher to spend at Simon Says Stamp Store!
My art journal pages tell a story of two extremely hungry Crazy Cats.
Ther have never enough fishes but it seems there are no fish left in the lake.
This are the steps I took to tell this story:
1. Cover the pages with White Gesso.
2. Join two pages wet with gesso, wait a while and separate them.
This will give you a great structure of the background.
4. Touch randomly the "waves" with Opal Magic Acrylic Paint.
5. Apply Mod Podge above the water and place some "stones"
9. Stamp the fishbones in the water and on the seashore.
10. Place the Crazy Cats colored with Distress Inks
11. For fishing rod: wind two short sticks with twine, glue it and add a float.