01.08.2016

Celebrate! - 6th Anniversary of Monday Challenge!



Hi there this first day of August! 
Hoping you're having a great summertime let me invite you to join 


which is a special one because we are celebrating 

6th ANNIVERSARY of Monday Challenge!

and the best way to celebrate it is by using Simon Says Stamp products!

As always there is a $50 voucher to win and shop at the greatest 
Simon Says Stamp Store! Don't miss the chance...


I've made a tag especially for this occasion to celebrate this great day!
I have used a lot of SSS products which are listed below. 

For my background I've chosen SSS Premium Dye Inks making 
an ombre effect with yellow, orange, melon and red. 
My second background is just SSS Premium Dye Ink Jellybean with 
Vintage Photo and Black Soot Distress Inks.
First I stamped the Artful Flowers with Embossing Ink and covered with 
SSS Clear Embossing Powder than stamped again the flowers and used 
SSS Gold Embossing Powder. 
I love the 3D effect that give SSS Basic Rectangles Die so I applied it here adhering every second rectangle with 3D dots. 
Finally I made some faux stitches with my Black Chameleon Pen. 

Happy Anniversary Monday Challenge! 









14 komentarzy:

  1. Beautiful tag Macarena! the colours and layered design of this are fabulous! I have really enjoyed having a closer look at how you made this, the details are perfect! LOVE it :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Those bright colors are stunning, Macarena! The entire design is awesome.

    Hugs,
    Cathie ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Macarena, I love, love these colors you chose, they are so gorgeous together! So many beautiful details like the twine. I also enjoyed your son's amazing card! hugs, Maura

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. What a gorgeous tag, Marzena! Love the bold colors, texture and layers! Hugs, Sandra

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Those rectangles are so cool! I love them! And the warm colours are wonderful too.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Love how you layered the stacked rectangles for extra texture! Such a cool idea!!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. such a gorgeoys colourful card Marzena...love how you used the stitched rectangles and clever idea with your flower image...hugs kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. such a gorgeoys colourful card Marzena...love how you used the stitched rectangles and clever idea with your flower image...hugs kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. This is such a gorgeous card! Love the fabulous colors and embellishments. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Gorgeous card Marzena! I love how the frames draw your eye into the centre and I adore the colours and textures you've used! Beautiful work... <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. This is absolutely STUNNING and one of my favorites yet! Your colors are so vibrant and energetic and the way you used those frames was genius! I have never seen anything like this and I love how clever you were in all aspects of this project. I'll have to try this technique sometime myself! Thank you for always inspiring me!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. The design of your work is really amazing! Wonderful use of this dies and colors are spectacular! Barbara

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. The design of your work is really amazing! Wonderful use of this dies and colors are spectacular! Barbara

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Great card! Love your inked background!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń