25.07.2016

Texture - Simon Monday Challenge


Did someone say TEXTURE?

Oh yeah! Simon said that :-) 
And this is what I love the most. 
This is when I spread my creative wings.


Are you going to join us? 
The theme itself is a good motivation but there is more: 
a $50 voucher to win and shop at Simon Says Stamp Store!



Today I am debuting with texture made with simple tissues which I glued to the tag with Mod podge and sprayed strongly with variety of Distress Spray Stains, applied Distress Stains in dabber and Dypusions White and Black paints. My heat tool had a tought job to dry it all. When the surface was still wet, I applied randomly some Gold Embossing Powder and some white gravel. When I was quite satisfied with my background colors, I just embellished it with some twine, metal details and self made flowers. The flowers were neutral originally but I applied gesso on the petals unevenly and put quite the same colors as for my background. I like the result. I hope it could be an inspiration for you too!




Supplies:




14 komentarzy:

  1. wow, this is a master class in making paper look like metal! Fabulous texture and a beautiful work of art.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Gorgeous tag Macarena, I love that you used tissues to create some texture and the colours and details are stunning! I love the whole design of this, absolutely stunning!

    luv
    Lols x x x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Gorgeous texture, Macarena! I love the deep rich colors and how your tag looks like it's made out of metal. You have amazing texture skills.

    Hugs,
    Cathie ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Oh, heck ya! This is some glorious texture! I love the way you did the flowers, in graduated size, and I also really love the glossy-look letters... fabulous! Yes, definitely an inspiration!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I adore this "industrial" colors! Your tag is fantastic, you've added so much different textures! Wow! barbara

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. I adore this "industrial" colors! Your tag is fantastic, you've added so much different textures! Wow! barbara

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. I am in awe. This is amazing. Love the effect from the tissue on the tag. Wonderful job layering texture and color. Such a fantastic make Macarena!!! -- Mary Elizabeth

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. The flowers are amazing!! Wow!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Awesome texture, Macarena!! Love your wonderful tag! The flowers are beautiful and the dark colors make me think of how flowers look at night.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. love everything about your project Macarena...so much texture and those flowers are just stunning...hugs kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. This is such an amazing creation! The texture is stunning!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. This is absolutely stunning Marzena, so much beautiful texture and detail and the flowers are absolutely wonderful ~ I love it! Hugs... <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń