12.12.2016

Let There Be Snow


Is it Monday already? 
Let me invite you to the new SSS Monday Challenge then!


This week's theme is:

LET THERE BE SNOW

As always you could be a winner of $50 and spend the voucher 
at Simon Says Stamp Store! 


I have made a set of 2 cards in kraft and blue.
I used the negative die cuts of Paper Snowflakes by Tim Holtz/Sizzix
 (thanks, Sandra!) and Eliza Snowflake by SSS to make the backgrounds.


The white backgrounds are inked with distress inks, stamped with crisp ink 
and Cas-ual Fridays stamp set and sprayed with distress sprays very gently.
I just added some snowflakes using 3D dots and giving the dimension 
and used a natural canvas lace with golden elements 
to give some glitter to the cards. 
I cut the Merry Christmas sentiment from Cas-ual Fridays die set. 






      


 

13 komentarzy:

  1. Gorgeous cards Macarena, I love these, the negative snowflakes and subtle background are so pretty, lovely colours and design :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Your cards are stunning, Macarena! This is my favorite Christmas color combination and I love how you die cut the snowflakes out to create your background. Beautiful!

    Cathie ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Gorgeous cards on the kraft!! I love the color combination on your beautiful cards! The touch of burlap is really nice, and the snowflake cut out background is a super idea. hugs, Maura

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Beautiful layouts!! I love the burlap :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. These are lovely - the effect of the kraft with the pale icy blue and white is great.
    Alison x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. genius idea to use the negative snowflakes Macarena and how lucky am I that this beautiful card is now sitting on my mantlepiece...thank you so much...hugs kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. genius idea to use the negative snowflakes Macarena and how lucky am I that this beautiful card is now sitting on my mantlepiece...thank you so much...hugs kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Two beautiful cards, Marzena and I adore how you've used the apertures of the die cuts...such a brilliant idea! Hugs <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Wow.. your Christmas cards are gorgeous! Macarena. Love the beautiful die cut background. Great design! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Beautiful cards Marcena! The snowflakes are lovely and I really like the font of the sentiment.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. How clever you are to have used the negative shape of all of these snowflakes! And the color palette is so refreshing! I really like how it's a blend of rustic and fancy!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Wonderful color combo Marzena! Love your use of negative! Thanks you so much for my card! It has arrived safe to my home! thanks so much, I'm in late, as always... BArbara

    OdpowiedzUsuń