09.10.2017

Beautiful Moments





This week we want you to make 

NOT A CARD

Is it challenging enough? 
I am so curious what you will come with!

As always you can win a $50 voucher and spend it at


It's been a time since I made my last canvas panel so decided to add another one to my home collection and this one I kept in purples and violets.
Please check the steps I took to make the background and be inspired!


Cut out six Drip Drop elements and adhered them by two to make them thicker.
Glue them to the panel and cover all the surface with a thin layer of gesso.
In the bottom I used leftovers of Drip Drop and covered them with Mosaique stencil and modeling paste. They match so cool together!


Add some modeling paste to the cut out elements making an uneven texture.
Sprayed the whole panel with a soft pink spray.


Play with Magenta and Blackcurrant Infusions until the colors suits you.
Add a bit of dark Dusty Concord Stain to give more dramatic look. 








Products:



 

15 komentarzy:

  1. Gorgeous canvas Macarena :-) the background is fabulous and I love the colours, so pretty :-) I am sure this looks fabulous on your wall! Very arty and beautiful :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wow, Macarena, what a beautiful canvas! The color is stunning and all the texture you created is awesome. So pretty!

    Cathie ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Your mixed media skills are brilliant, Macarena! I love all the texture and the colors are so pretty : )


    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. This canvas is GORGEOUS!!!! i love every single element...so eyecatching! You did an amazing job, my dear Macarena...hugs xxx Simona.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Beautiful canvas! The pinks and violets look wonderful together and I loved seeing how you created all the the texture - amazing ­čśü. Wishing you a happy Friday and weekend! J ­čśŐ

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Freaking awesome pinks and violets! I love, love the drippy top of the canvas with Seth's dies, and then how you framed the face. Very unique and cool, Macarena! hugs, Maura

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. This is such a beautiful panel, Marzena ~ full of amazing texture, a wonderful use of those dies and I adore the colours you've used, they are such a stunning combination and work so well with the imagery! <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Wow! I love this beautiful color palette and I also adore the way you used the Seth Apter die. I thought the way you framed your girl's face was also incredibly clever. You always inspire me with new ideas!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. WOW...This is fantastic! LOVE all the texture and the way you highlight the girl face with the frame! Love love love it!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. oh boy...how amazing...love the stencilling and that drip effect is so cool...hugs kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Love love love the gorgeous texture and colors on this panel, Macarena. Such a fantastic design! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Oh WOW, Marzena!! This is my absolute favorite project of yours! Love the gorgeous die, so dramatic and the purple is fabulous! The frame placed to capture her face with the rope to hold it in place is brilliant! And the mosaic on the bottom is so fun! Again: WOW!! Hugs, Sandra

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. So many textures and so fabulous! Fantastic canvas, you're always the queen of purple! Barbara

    OdpowiedzUsuń