27.11.2017

Star Light Star Bright



If it's Monday it's time for SSS Monday Challenge!
This week it's all about 

Star Light Star Bright



As always there is a $50 voucher waiting for one random winner 
who could spend it in the greatest Simon Says Stamp Store



My first thought was a Xmas card but then I decided to challenge myself more and make some other project quite far from Xmas mood and I made 
a masculine card, quite dark and textured but light at the same time 
due to sequins inside the center shaker space. 


The texture was made using Stone Effect paste which I like a lot lately.
When it dries it really seems like made of stone. 
Then I started too blending Distress Oxide Inks on the whole surface 
and added shimmer with Prima Sparks Paint, Nuvo Mousse and Lindy's mist. 
It really shines a lot but is quite difficult to show on a photo. 
I made a kind of frame with black twine and also added it around the star 
filled with shiny sequins. 




Products used: