12.03.2018

Happy Easter



Hi there! Hopefully there is a beautiful Spring all around.
Let me then invite you to join Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge


This week is all about EASTER / SPRING

And the base of all our projects is this moodboard:


Just remember you could be a winner of $50 voucher 
and spend it over Simon Says Stamp Store


My project is all cute and colorful. 
I got inspired by the colors of the eggs and this cute bunny picture!


I made my background by stamping the SSS Grid Background stamp 
and embossing it with SSS White Embossing Powder FIne Details. 
Then I made two parts of colors, pinks on the top and turquoise at the bottom.
I added Nuvo Mother of Pearl Mousse to give a golden shine.


To install my flowers I made small pins in bottom part of the card.
I colored the flowers in blue, added a white stamen to each flower 
and put the remain twine in each pinhole. Adhered with double sided tape.
This way my flowers are very 3D and moving a bit. 




Product list: