19.03.2018

Road Trip



we invite you to start making plans of your summer journeys.
The theme is  ROAD TRIP



As always you can win a $50 voucher and spend it


I have been planning a journey through Tuscany for several years.
I'd love to fly there, renta a car and go visiting all the pretty villages!
This is quite as I see my trip :-)



Here below you can see how I made my backgrouns and the road.


The road was made with SSS Brusg Stroke Messages stamps set.
I know these are brush stroke stamps but who cares if they are 
perfect for making a roadway :-) I stamped them with Distress Oxide Inks
and embossed with SSS Clear Embossing Powder.
The sun rays were made using TCW stencil, first I blended the inks 
through the stencil and then covered them 
with Ranger Transparent Gloss paste. 




Products list: