10.12.2018

Warm Winter Wishes




Hello everyone who's waiting for this new 



This week we stay in a very Xmasy mood and the theme is

WARM WINTER WISHES

Remember you can win a $50 voucher and spend it over
Simon Says Stamp Store to still grab some winter goddies.


You 've probably noticed I was totally out of crafting during last month
and it's due to my serious and painful problems with lumbar disc hernia 
I keep struggling for the 4th week now with sadly not much progress. 
However I'm hoping my neurosurgeon will find out a solution tomorrow. 

So, this set of deep brown Xmas cards were done just before my
disc collapsed and I can present them now, That's a good habit to make 
projects in advance but sometimes I'm just not that well organized. 



I had so much pleasure to make this cards with all those deep dark colors.
I am not a traditional-colors-of-Xmas person so that's my comfort zone.

The backgrounds for both of them were made using different mixes of
Distress Oxide Inks and water. This one was made on kraft paper and then 
stamped and embossed with SSS Mod Trees Background stamp.

The frame was made with the Lumber 3D embossing folder, sprayed with 
Distress Ground Espresso spray and treated with Distress Oxide Iced Spruce,

The red ornaments were taken from a paper from my stash and covered with Glossy Accents to give them a shine and deeper color. 
Finally I sprayed it all heavily with white acrylic paint. 

The sentiment is in Polish and means Happy Christmas!




This second one was made in a very similar way to the previous one, 
the same techniques of making background, the same embossing elements 
and I only added my favourite snow effect with the amazing Stampendous Embossing Enamel.

The sentiment in Polish is the beginning of the Xmas carol:
Silent night, Holy night...





Have a wonderful Xmas preparation time!


Products used: