4.05.2020

Stronger



Hello crafters!
This week we are showcasing Paper Artsy products 
and challenging you to make a project with 
  
SPRITZ AND SPLATTER

As you may know the Simon Says Stamp Store is accepting new orders
but have longer shipping times due to the coronavirus.
With this in mind we have made the difficult decision 
to suspend the $50 vouchers for this challenge.

We know that many people are staying safe at home
and we would love it if you would continue to enter the challenges
and have fun! We are all in this together.


I definitely fell in love with the TAG format. 
In the past I rarely used this format and focused on cards mainly. 
Now I've discovered tags are an amazing base for experimenting
and practicing your skills, new techniques, etc. I love them. 


This background was made with the fabulous technique 
showed by Tim Holtz in one of his Saturdays demos.
Distress Micro Glaze applied through a stencil and then colored 
with Oxide inks or sprays. I adore this technique. 


I stamped the images directly on the background and on a tissue paper
to get a mirror look and can make a nice composition. 



I stamped with StazOn and glued to my base with Collage Medium. 
Then started to coloring with Oxide inks and highlighted the colors
with Distress Crayons. Added some shading with BLack Soot ink
and a water brush and spritzed it all with white paint. 




I had a sudden visitor and helper while trying to choose a sentiment :-)



Products used:





       

Would like to join the 
Beautiful Blooms challenge at A Vintage Journey
oraz do Wyzwania #23 W ogrodzie duszy.

Please take this badge if you are joining in our challenges