10.07.2013

Together forever!


This was a challenge when I was asked to make a weddding box with green and yellow and the main theme was a tree! I tried to manage somekind of tree at the centre of the box but finally I quit the idea and focused on the branches at every side of the box. 
My green color used on this box is quite soft and brighter than the Gumball Green but I'd like to play with DD#60 Bright Yellow and Bright Green anyway :-)
The other challenge I'd like to join is the Задание Вдохновение "НЕклассическая свадьба" at The Artchoice (the blog I have just discovered!!!)
There are more! Challenge#72 "Animals" at Scrapki, with my birds, 
Challenge#218 at Cupcake Inspirations;  
Challenge#9 Anything goes at Love to Scrap; 
TTCRD June 9th-15th July Challenge at Through The Craftroom Door; 
Anything Goes Challeng#27 at Avenue 613 (patterned paper, solid color paper, sentiment,  die cut, paper punch, liquid perls, glossy accents, bling, ribbon); 
ODBDSLC#161 Love Wedding or Anniversary at Our Daily Bread and 
New Challenge "Ribbons and/or Lace" at That Craft Place :-)

 







 




Uff, I know - too much photos but I do it every time with boxes, I just can not make only 2 pictures :D