7.07.2013

You & Me



Ain't it funny? I wanted to make a masculine/boy card with those robots as soon as I saw the Color Combo Challenge#246 but I guess it is more a couple card like for a loving boy or even for a wedding as an alternative for all that sweet butterflies and hearts :-) Ok, so the main inspiration was the Color Combo#246 and their third picture with sweet and funny robots. So I used two robots and all the colors requested and I have had a lot of fun :-) Other challenges that inspired me and the robots go together are: The Pink Elephant Challenge TPE206Shopping Our Stash Challenge#108PPA162 A Festive Color Challenge and Color Throwdown#249. I am not american but I felt quite good in the 4th of July colors :-) I guessmy robots want to join the #192 CAS at Little Red Wagon as well!