8.01.2018

Winter Blues



Hi there and let me invite you to join SSS Monday Challenge.


The theme is quite heavy this week: 
WINTER BLUES
but I guess sometimes everyone has worse days and no energy at all.
You can also focus on just blue color if you wish.

As always you can win a $50 voucher and spend it at Simon Store!


I decided to make a card which is a note to self to be strong.
Since my year has not started as a happy one, I still hope it's just 
a mistake and the happiness will follow :-)


First I embossed my background with Geometric embossing folder
 and then added modeling paste all around the edges. 
Texture is what I really love and put it wherever I can :-) 
Then I started to build the color with Distress Oxides and Prima Oil Crayons. 
I sewed my focal panel with Simon Says Stamp Stay Strong die set cut out. 
The negative die-cutting is also something I really like to use. 
I gave it a color as well using lots of blue shades. 
As a contrast and a touch of hope I added green/orange Sizzix Wildflowers. 






Products list: