6.05.2019

Metallic


Here we come with a new Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
This week we want you to 
ADD SOMETHING METALLIC.
We are showcasing Brutus Monroe products this time. 


As always you can win a $50 voucher and spend it


I made a collage masculine card with  lot of details.
I used metallic paper, waxes and embossing powder.


The bulb was cut from a thick opaque acetate and colored with some 
Distress Oxide Sprays. I love the effect they gave me while the base 
stayed half transparent. Then I colored the details and the bulb 
with Prima Metallique Waxes. 
Finally I touched random parts of the bulb with Emboss It dabber 
and dusted the Ranger Mixed Media Hammered powder on.


For the background I used a base made with Prima stencil 
and the metallique paint, sprayed with Distress Oxides and water. 
The leftovers were colored with Distress Inks and placed on 3D foam. 
The right part was stamped on black cardstock and dusted with 
clear embossing powder, then I used the dry brush technique 
and white gesso to reveal the pattern. 

The Brutus Monroe acrylic bubbles were colors with Alcohol Inks. 
I added stamping with StazOn ink and metal piece colored with alcohol inks.








Products used: