19.08.2019

ATCs


Hello there! It's a very small challenge this week.
We need to see your ATCs


As always you can win a $50 voucher and spend it


I have to admit it's not my fave size for crafting. 
I definitely need much more space to spread my creative wings 
but it's fun to make such a small projects from time to time. 
It's a kind of beauty in those mini pieces. 


These are the steps I took to make this twin pieces:


1. Mixed white and black acrylic paints to get a nice grey color 
and applied it on the surface randomly using a brayer. Cut to the ATC size.

2. Played with various colors of alcohol inks and used up 
leftovers from cutting out a frame. 

3. Glued them down on the edges making the ATC looks like twins.

4. Die cut words, highlighted the letters' edges and the outer edge of the ATC 
and the inner one where the leftovers ended. 

5. Stamped the same pattern on both pieces.

6. Put a white embossed cardstock beneath the letters.