26.08.2019

S is for...



Hi there, ready for a new challenge?


This one is totally awesome and totally up to you!
The theme this week is

"S" IS FOR...

As always you can win a $50 voucher and spend it


My "S" means STEAMPUNK mainly but also Stencil. 
I made a very tied up card with my fave element: bulb!


I started with color the background of my main panel with several 
shades of browns and rusty at Distress Oxides and Standard Inks. 

I distressed the edges using the darkest rust effect paste and gave some 
touches of the orange and yellow as well as green and orange waxes. 

I covered some gears and cogs castings with white gesso and then
played with the rusty effect pastes set to give texture and faux rust look.

My base was made with Stamperia stencil and black acrylic paint.
Then I added shades of green using Oxide spray and liquid paint. 


 Made several holes, put the eyelets and passed the cord through them.
Covered the cord with the same rusty effect pastes. 




Products used: