28.10.2019

Art Journal


Hello crafters!
Let me invite you to join our challenge themed

ART JOURNALING



As always you can be a random winner of $50 voucher
and spend it at Simon Says Stamp Store


 It's been ages since I haven't touched my Art Journal. 
I really need to use it more cause it's so much fun with experimenting.
I started with a completely different pages but was struggling too much.
Then I made this one the on the next day and I quite like the result.


I started with covering randomly my kraft pages with white gesso.
Then I applied texture paste through the stencil and heat dried.


For my focal points I stamped the faces and distressed the edges.
Then I just made a layout with several layers using old book pages, 
old music book notes, pieces of linen and an old green ribbon.
Finally I applied some brass metalic paint here and there 
and splashed all the surface with white paint + water. 
Highlighted the edges with black crayon and added some journaling. 






Products used: