25.10.2019

I'm Strong


Believe me or not but the Visible Image Autumn collection is just AMAZING!
I totally love the designs, shapes, drawings, sizes, fonts, everything.
It's hard to stop playing with the stamps. 

This is my first card using the Don't Judge stamp set.
I'm trying to tell a story with this project that even in a middle of a crowd 
we are still all alone and need to be strong to not get infected by the negativity. 


First I made my background using several Distress Oxides.
Then I kept stamping and masking the figure making a crowd of people.


Then I stamped a puzzle piece on everyone's chests 
and gave a bit of shading using Distress Oxide inks and a waterbrush.


Finally I stamped the main figure on a colored cardstock and 
heat embossed it with SSS Clear Powder as well as the heart and sentiment.
I colored the main figure with gold paint and splashed it all around.
The heart was covered with Distress Crackle Rock Candy.




Stamps used: