20.04.2020

Create A Scene


Hello crafters!
This week we challenge you to
  
CREATE A SCENE 

As you may know the Simon Says Stamp Store is accepting new orders
but have longer shipping times due to the coronavirus.
With this in mind we have made the difficult decision 
to suspend the $50 vouchers for this challenge.

We know that many people are staying safe at home
and we would love it if you would continue to enter the challenges
and have fun! We are all in this together.


I made a grungy vintage card with a scene of two Professors arguying
about who's right. As we know the success has many fathers :-) 





And the secret of the professors looking at each other is this:


I stamped them on a tissue paper and used the back side for one of them.
Then glued them to a white paper to have a better background for their faces. 


And this was my background when I started.


After that I decided I needed something more and I love how it looks now. 


Have a lovely day, stay home and stay safe!

Products used: