3.02.2020

Floral Frenzy


Hello crafters!
This week we are showcasing PRIMA MARKETING products 
and we'd like you to use flowers according to the theme: 
FLORAL FRENZY


As always you can be a random winner of $50 voucher
and spend it at Simon Says Stamp Store


 I thought I woudn't go so literal with my project and decided to use 
SWIRLY FLORALS and CARAVANS stencil giving just a touch of flourish elements. I loved to work with the shading which took me forever but was so very relaxing that I just couldn't stop. Highly recommend :-)


I covered my pagest with white gesso first, then mixed white and black paints 
to get a light grey and covered the pages again. Then I applied modeling paste through the stencil and heated it until it bubbled a little bit. 
Made some random stamping here and there and sterded to apply 
liquid acrylics on the opposite egdes. Then slightly covered the paints 
with a very thin layer of white paint usong dry brush. Finally just drawn 
the florals of the stencil with my black pencil and water. 
And then was making shades and shades and shades :-)


 Some lovely close ups of my shading:





Products used: