15.03.2021

Recycled Labels


How about some help for the planet and RECYCLING?



Simon Says Stamp Store is offering the $25 voucher.



I decided to digg in my labels box and recycle some of them. 
I never throw away labels made of a hard cardboard that can be used again.
I have been using them before several times and this time 
the first idea was to make tags for Easter gifts 
but then I decided to use them as focal points on a set of cards.  


First I covered them with 2-3 layers of white gesso, then applied paste through stencils.
After dry them I just spritzed randomly with Pumice Stone and Speckled Egg sprays. 


And after the labels are ready, I sewed them on my machine a
nd started to play with my new TH Sizzix Brushstroke Flowers die. 
I didn't like my flowers at first but by layering the pieces I fell in love. 










                                                            Products used: