1.03.2021

Spring!


Hello there! 
As it's the first Monday of the month, we're showcasing a brand/company.
 This month is Dyan Reaveley's lovely products.

This week we would like you to show us your  

ART JOURNALS



Simon Says Stamp Store is offering the $25 voucher.



It's been ages since I've made my last Art Journal page. 
This time I stand for soft whitewash pastels and it's all about SPRING. 
This is my absolutely favorite season and it's beginning to show up here. 
Can't wait to hear early morning songbirds and see the most precious 
first fresh greens on the bushes, trees and flowers. 
I really love to see how nature is waking up after several months of winter. 
What an amazing show!


I have just unpacked my new toys I ordered from the store
Due to its size the TH Perspective Butterfly is amazing for the page.
Same with the huge TH Alphanumeric Stretch die.