25.09.2014

Flowers


Hi there! 
I guess you have been waiting impatiently for another challenge!
So here it is: the 3rd part of the Anonymous Hourglass at Cherish This


In this Challenge Nr 3 we would like you to share with us
projects with AT LEAST 10 FLOWERS...
Oh yeah! This is great, right?
So here goes my Wedding card full of self made flowers :-)
Love the fusion of brown and yellow...




There are so many dimensional flowers that I had to make a special box instead of an envelope :-)


I would join the following:
Wrzesniowe wyzwanie na Craft Manii
Fusion Card challenge with my sunny flowers :-)


6 komentarzy:

  1. The card is beatuifull, and I realy realy, like the box.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I ADORE this lovely card, the receiver will be over the moon happy to get this!! LOVE your style!!!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at FUSION, so happy that you shared with us!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Very beautiful and elegant

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. świetna, nietypowa i energetyczna praca :) Dziękujemy za udział w wyzwaniu CraftManii :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. This is gorgeous! I love the blooms and the veneer!
    Thanks for joining us at FUSION!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Amazing, beautiful, stunning! wow! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    OdpowiedzUsuń